The Vortex & Circle of Life Ltd. (“we”) takes the protection of your data and your trust in us very seriously. This data protection declaration applies if you visit or use our website. We observe the applicable national legal regulations for the protection, lawful handling and confidentiality of personal data, as well as for data security, in particular, the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
In the following, we would like to inform you about the gathering, use and transfer of your personal data in connection with your visit to and use of our website www.beehiveorganichaircare (“Website”).
We only gather your personal data through our Website if you use it or provide this yourself in order to use one of our services offered (e.g. buying a product).
Processed personal data
Personal data is information about natural persons that determines their identity or allows it to be determined e.g. name, e-mail address, IP address.
The type and amount of personal data of yours that we process directly is always dependent on how you interact with the Website and what personal data you provide us. It can especially comprise:
- contact details (in particular name, e-mail address, postal address, social media use, telephone number);
- access data (in particular user data and passwords, security information);
- order and payment information (in particular credit card number);
- comments, feedback and other information that you provide us with, including details about search enquiry, questions or information that you send to customer service;
- computer, device and connection information such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your used devices, as well as mobile platforms and clear device identification, and other technical identifiers, fault reports and performance data;
- usage data e.g. the functions you use, your chosen settings, your URL click stream data, including date and time stamp, search criteria and pages you have used.
If you contact us via e-mail, or telephone, we process the personal data you provide us with for the purpose of processing and answering your enquiry.
Please note: Declining to provide necessary personal data can restrict our service or render it impossible.
We do not process any personal data in connection with your use of social media plugins on the Website. We do not have any access to data gathered through the social media plugin and transmitted to the social media operator. Data processing takes place exclusively through the social media operator.
Legal basis and storage periods
(Art.6.1.b GDPR), our justified interest (Art.6.1.f GDPR) and also if applicable, on the basis of your consent (Art.6.1.a GDPR).
The processed personal data is used for statistical evaluations, as well as for the purpose of the operation, security and constant optimisation of the Website and the best possible attention to your enquiry (legitimate interest). Usage of your personal data beyond this only takes place with your consent (e.g. sending a newsletter).
When gathering your personal data, if no specific storage duration is indicated, your personal data is deleted if it is no longer required for fulfilling the intended purpose, if there is no longer any legitimate interest and if no further legal storage periods (e.g. tax or corporate law storage obligations) provide for longer storage periods.
Transmission of personal data
Your personal data can be passed on to:
- public offices and institutions, insofar as we are legally obliged to do so;
- third parties we have appointed, e.g. for IT services, if this is necessary for the fulfilment of their tasks (“Data Processor”);
- third parties, if this is necessary for contract fulfilment or due to legal obligations.
In addition, we will not pass your personal data gathered due to use of the Website on to third parties without your consent.
You are entitled to the rights to data access, correction, deletion, restriction, portability and objection. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can revoke this consent at any time via the provided tools (e.g. unsubscribe or opt-out buttons) or by writing at email@example.com without it affecting the lawfulness of the data processing up to the time of your revocation.
To claim your rights, or if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable data protection laws or your data protection rights have otherwise been contravened, you can contact us, or the Irish data protection authority https://www.dataprotection.ie or the authority of your country of residence.
As your satisfaction is important to us, we kindly request that you notify us directly of any complaints or comments: